Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Feelin' Peachy

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                                       Purchased by me + Referral link

I probably said this many times, but orange or peach polishes usually doesn't get along with my skintone. Of course this doesn't stop me when I all the sudden feeling peachy :)
 Because sometimes I just crave for orange and/or peach, and this happend a couple of days ago too. Rimmel Peachella is actually a nice peach for me, it has a slight pink undertone, so it doesn't wash me out like real peach colors does. So I used Peachella as my base color, and I dry brushed a couple of other orange/coral shades over it.

I used Rimmel Tangerine Tent, Essence Off To Miami!, Golden Rose Rich Color 109 and  Rimmel Sun Downer.


A simple dry brush mani is not enough for me, so I painted on a tribal pattern with black acrylic paint, then mattified it with Essie Matte About You.

I really like how this turned out, even though my lines aren't perfect at all.


I got this ring from the webshop Lyla Loves as a giveaway gift a while back (it's not a midi ring, but otherwise you wouldn't be able to see it on the photos), and they sent me a link too, which get you 20% off if you go through it (CLICK HERE), so I thought I share it with you, they have some really nice pieces!


0 comments:

Post a Comment