Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Femme Fatale | Sweet Fir You & Stargazing on Saturn

MAGYAR verzió                                                                                                                                       Purchased by me

Ever since I bought my first Femme Fatale polish (Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall...) I'm totally in love with the brand. Now I can welcome 2 new Femme polishes in the family, which were a result of a random "midnight purhase" at Color4Nails.
Sweet Fir You is a Color4Nails store exclusive, and Stargazing on Saturn was the March POTM. Sadly Stargazing on Saturn is sold out everywhere by now, the only stockist that still has it is Dopenails. So sorry for showing you a polish that is almost gone, but I really wanted it up in my blog, I didn't had the heart to "un-swatch" it.


Sweet Fir You has a medium green hase with gold holo microglitters, gold UCC flakies and gold shimmer. Of course because of that green base all the gold has a lime tint to it, but I think it looks absolutely stunning, I'm so happy that I bought it!
I used 3 thin coats, but 2 could've done the trick too. I used 1 coat of topcoat.



Stargazing on Saturn has a muted teal (leaning to blue) base, with holo glitters, bronze-red shimmer and some pink shimmer-flakies too. I wish that the shimmer would be stronger in this, but you can barely see it in normal light. It flashes up nicely when the sun or lamp hits it though.
I used 3 thin coats, but again, 2 could be enough for most people. 1 coat of topcoat is enough to smooth out the surface.


1 comment: