Friday, August 28, 2015

Team Pineapple


Today's nail art is a 2in1 mani, because I made this for WNAC (theme: peach+cobalt summer) and I'm also reviewing a Born Pretty Store charm.
This nail art was partially inspired by Celine. My peach base was Rimmel Peachella, and Morgan Taylor Making Waves on my ring finger. After the base dries I painted the pattern with white acrylic paint. The body of the pineapple was coloured with Rimmel Rain Rain Go Away, and the leaves were coloured with a BPS gold nail polish. The cobalt outlines were painted with acrylic paint.


The pineapple charm is really cute and quite small, whitch I like, since a lot of nail charms are tend to be way too big for my taste. You get 2 piece, so you can wear them as an accent nail (like I did), they are nicely detailed and they have a lovely yellow gold colour. If you are carefull enough, you can wear them multiple times. I use a nail glue to stick them onto my nails. You can see the picture below how much it stick out from the surface of my nails, I think it's not bad at all, it was comfortable to wear them.

You can buy them HERE, if you like these charms. Use my 10% off code: CSBQ10
Don't forget to check out the nail art section for more awesome products!





0 comments:

Post a Comment