Monday, April 13, 2015

SWATCH + NAIL ART | Moyra Gel Look 912 Jaqueline



Today I have swatches (and nail art) of a pretty pastel purple shade. It's from the brand Moyra, and you can buy it from Nailland (with EU shipping). I really like this brand, it's affordable, but still have a nice quality, so I recommend it for everyone! This purple shade is from the Gel Look line, so it has a nice glossy finish.
I needed a normal and a thicker coat for full coverage, but if you use thin coats, then you will need 3. As I said, it's a pastel purple, with a cold undertone. I think it's perfect for spring! I made a really simple nail art with it, using two holographic nail polishes, which are also from Moyra. Scroll down to see it! :)




So here is the minimalistic nail art. I used Moyra Holographic No.254 (blue) and No.255 (purple), and I used some straight nail vinyls to create the geometric pattern. I love this color combination, awwww it's sooo pretty! *-*









2 comments:

  1. I bought whole collection of these holographic polishes by Moyra, I just couldn't resist they are all so pretty! But I like this lilac one and your nail art too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the holographic collection is amazing, and I think Moyra is a great brand, and really affordable too. I own quite a few color by them and I love them all :)

      Delete