Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SWATCH | ILNP - Open Fields



So, have I mentioned before that I'm IN LOVE with the ILNP Ultra Chome Flakies? No? Well then now you know. Today I will show you the true to it's name: Open Fields. I mean seriously...this name is perfect for this nail polish. It's like I'm standing in a big filed with ALL of it's green shades and sunshine, and blue sky. It's amazing how colorful this beauty is!
I sponged on the flakies to achieve full opacity. In this way you get a fully multichrome surface. The colors shifting from orange/bronze through yellow/gold through (all shades of) green to blue. As you can see in the pictures it's a really "strong" nail polish, I mean maybe it's not for everyone because it's sooooo green. But I'm in love with it and I start to feel that this is my fave from the collection.
If you scroll down to the end of this post you will see a couple of swatches where I use Open Fields as a topcoat over different, colorful bases. In this case I really like it over ALL of the bases :)

In natural light.




In natural light.


In natural light.



In natural light.









0 comments:

Post a Comment