Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NAIL ART | Happy New Year!



Just like last year, I made a new year mani this year too. I made it relatively simple: fireworks and numbers. Everything is handpainted.
My main goal was to creat a manicure that represents the lights and colors that we can experience at new year's eve. To achieve that I used Dance Legend - Celia as a base. Than I painted on the fireworks with A-England Briar Rose and a blue holographic Moyra nail polish. After that dried I painted on the numbers with China glaze Passion and I added an other layer of Mingle with Kringle. I outlined the numbers with white acrylic paint.
The pictures can't really show the real colors and finish. It's really amazing with the color-shifting base, it's like the holographic fireworks lights up the black base, creating the gorgeous blurple-rosy-red shifting. And on top of that the gold numbers are shining through the darkened base.
So I think this nail art turned out really festive :)

I hope everyone had a great year, and I can only wish that the next one will be even better! :)
Happy New Year!














0 comments:

Post a Comment