Thursday, October 16, 2014

4 Weeks of Halloween | The Walking Dead



I was going to post this monday, but life got in the way, so I'm only post this today, 4 days after The Walking Dead 5th season premiere. Anyways, it's never too late for a TWD manicure, so this is my second nail art for my 4 Weeks of Halloween series. This was inspired by my all time favorite character, Daryl Dixon ;)
The first image pretty much sums up my relationship with The Walking Dead :D Nooo, I'm just kidding, I love the show with or without Norman Reedus, but I obviously prefer it much better if he is in it :D (If Daryl dies I riot! :D) So, as I mentioned I was inspired by Daryl Dixon. If you're no familiar with the show here is some explanation:
Daryl Dixon is a badass zombie killer and his preferred type of weapon is a crossbow (but he's awesome with every type of weapons really :D), so that's why I included a couple of arows in the nail art. You can see his portrait in my middle finger (well...it's not my best, but I hope he is recognisable) which was inspired by the picture below.
I used acrylic paint for the details, everything is handpainted.









0 comments:

Post a Comment